WOOD CHIPS DRYING SYSTEM
Playing an important role in the whole process of wood pellet production. The wood chips drying system controls and ensures the output moisture of wood chips/sawdust always below 12%, ensuring good quality of finished products for wood chips/sawdust when going through the pelletizing machine to produce wood pellets.
- Wood chips drying system is used to evaporate water and dry fibre-type wood chips/sawdust for the needs of processing wood pellets in fuel technology
- The drum dryer is designed on single and multi-pass technology according to customer requirement
|Model||Input Moisture (MC%)||Output Moisture (MC%)||Water Evaporation (Kg/H)||Ouput Capacity|
|MSG – 6T||45 ÷ 50||12 ± 2%||4,800||6,000 ÷ 8,000|
|MSG – 8T||45 ÷ 50||12 ± 2%||6,000||8,000 ÷ 10,000|
|MSG – 10T||45 ÷ 50||12 ± 2%||7,600||10,000 ÷ 12,000|
|MSG – 12T||45 ÷ 50||12 ± 2%||9,120||12,000 ÷ 14,000|
- Drum length: 15 – 18 meters
- Drum diameter: 3.2 – 4 meters
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
- The drying system features single and multi-pass technology that move material (wood chips/sawdust) through the drum in an air stream created by the dryer induced-draft fan. Multiple passes are mechanically interlocked to rotate at the same speed. As the drum rotates, the product is repeatedly showered into the dryer hot air
- Depending on the requirement of the customer, the wood chips drying system manufactured by Vina Nha Trang can evaporate water up to 9000 Kg/h
- Bunner and drum dryer are automatically controlled via the PLC screen
- The humidity sensor system adjusts the drying temperature continuously to help the output material (woods chip/sawdust) always meet to the standard moisture
SAFETY FIRE CONTROL
- Temperature and spark sensor are installed on the whole drying system
- System will automatic stop running and actives water spray when the sensor detects signs of fire
- Safe control mode reduce the risk of fire and explosion caused by human mistakes
- The 2-levels cyclone filter system helps to minimize the amount of dust released into the environment
PICTURES OF SYSTEM
- The dust filter system through 2 levels of cyclone will increase the efficiency of the dryer
- Minimize the dust releasing to environment
- Gear-driven rotary drum drying system should operate stably, easy to maintain.
- Ensure the required quality of wood chips/sawdust to make wood pellets
- Modern technology
- High durability
- Easy to operate
- Electricity saving
- Improve processing efficiency for the whole system
- Minimize labor workforce in the processing line
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Vina Nha Trang Company is proud to be the first company in Vietnam can produce the largest capacity, applied to modern standard and technology from Europe with a capacity of 15T/H , output humidity below 12%. If you need to design a wood drying system with a higher capacity, please contact VNT for more details.
VNT drum dryer is designed with 3 pass technology in order to increase the distance of wood chips in the drum. By this way, it will increase drying efficiency and quality, ensure that the output moisture is always below 12%. If you want to design a 1-pass or multi-pass drum dryer, please contact VNT for more details.
Depending on the capacity of the dryer as well as the location of the customer’s factory, VNT can determine the most appropriate time for manufacturing and installation. Basically, the manufacturing time for a wood chips drying system takes about 2 months and an additional 1 month to transport and install to the customer’s factory.
VNT has more than 30 years experience in manufacturing equipment and systems for processing agricultural products such as coffee, pepper, cocoa … in Vietnam and over the world. Depending on your requirement of machine capacity and factory’s location, we will give the most suitable advice as well as arrange a suitable place for you to visit. Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 to get more information.
VNT provides free warranty service within 12 months from the date of delivery of the product for mechanical parts.
Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 for supporting. In addition, you can leave a message in the “Contact for Price” section below, we will get back to you within 24 hours.