SIZE GRADER MACHINE
Size Grader KT-12 is used to classify the size of agricultural grains: coffee, beans, cocoa … after the raw materials have been separated from impurities, rock and metal pieces. Input particle size: S 40%, M 40%, L 40%
- To classify size of agricultural grains such as coffee, beans, cocoa, etc. after the material has been separated from impurities, rocks and metal pieces
- Screen surface is automatically cleaned due to the rubber balls bouncing inside the frame
- Depending on the size need to be classified, the size of the mesh hole can be changed to fit its requirement
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
- The machine operates according to size of grains based on the principle of down stream movement, from high to low according to vibrating frequency of the screen and the size of the mesh hole of each different screen placed in the frame
|Model||Capacity (tons/hour)||Power (HP)||Dimension (LxWxH,mm)|
|KT – 6||5 ÷ 6||03||5000 x 1420 x 1950|
|KT – 12||10 ÷ 12||5.5||8000 x 2600 x 4500|
- Dust tight design
- Outlets allow manual packaging or interconnecting with next operations
- Low mixing ratio
- No coffee beans spilling on the ground
- Modern technology
- High durability
- Easy to operate
- Electricity saving
- Improve processing efficiency for the whole system
- Minimize labor workforce in the processing line
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
VNT has more than 30 years experience in manufacturing equipment and systems for processing agricultural products such as coffee, pepper, cocoa … in Vietnam and over the world. Depending on your requirement of machine capacity and factory’s location, we will give the most suitable advice as well as arrange a suitable place for you to visit. Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 to get more information.
VNT provides free warranty service within 12 months from the date of delivery of the product for mechanical parts. Electric components, bearings, motors and other components not manufactured by VNT are warranted within 06 months. Please read the manual instruction carefully to understand the policies applied at VNT and how to contact VNT’s warranty department.
Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 for supporting. In addition, you can leave a message in the “Contact for Price” section below, we will get back to you within 24 hours.