SAMPLE COFFEE ROASTER TN100
Sample coffee roaster TN100-series is used to roast coffee bean for testing. The purpose is to examine the quality of coffee for researching, controlling before applying to a large roasting process quality. Sample roaster TN100 is also a best choice for you to invest in coffee shops, where coffee is required to be roasted and processed directly on the spot.
- Used to roast coffee bean for testing in small quantity from 100gr – 400gr. Giving a true coffee quality to research, control and apply to a large roasting process quality.
- Sample roaster TN100 is designed with the number of roasting drum from 1 – 4 equivalent to its batch from 100gr – 400gr
- With independent heat supply for each roasting drum makes it easy for setting different temperature ranges for many roasting drums on each roaster
- Roasting time: 4 – 5 minutes/batch
- Heating by gas or electricity according to customer’s requirement
(Heating by Gas or Electricity)
|TN100 – 1 drum||TN100 – 2 drums||TN100 – 4 drums|
|Capacity||100g / batch / drum||100g / batch / drum||100g / batch / drum|
|Transmission||25W||25W||25W x 2|
|Power||1 phase 220V / 50 – 60 Hz||1 phase 220V / 50 – 60 Hz||1 phase 220V / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Roasting time||04 – 05 mins / batch||04 – 05 mins / batch||04 – 05 mins / batch|
|Roasting speed||60 rpm||60 rpm||60 rpm|
|No of cyclone||01||01||01|
|Roaster weight||28 Kg||43 Kg||81 Kg|
|Cyclone weight||13 Kg||30 Kg||36 Kg|
|Roaster dimension (mm)||560 x 400 x 560||560 x 520 x 560||560 x 1030 x 560|
|Cyclone dimension (mm)||860 x 380 x 380||1160 x 550 x 400||1300 x 550 x 400|
PICTURES OF ROASTER
- Saving time, material and cost for the selection of quality coffee beans
- Modern technology
- High durability
- Easy to operate
- Electricity saving
- Easy to clean
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
VNT has more than 30 years experience in manufacturing equipment and systems for processing agricultural products such as coffee, pepper, cocoa … in Vietnam and over the world. Depending on your requirement of machine capacity and factory’s location, we will give the most suitable advice as well as arrange a suitable place for you to visit. Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 to get more information.
VNT provides free warranty service within 12 months from the date of delivery of the product for mechanical parts. Electric components, bearings, motors and other components not manufactured by VNT are warranted within 06 months. Please read the manual instruction carefully to understand the policies applied at VNT and how to contact VNT’s warranty department.
Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 for supporting. In addition, you can leave a message in the “Contact for Price” section below, we will get back to you within 24 hours.