COFFEE ROASTER SYSTEM
Roasting coffee is considered as the most important stage in the coffee production process, having a great influence on the taste and quality of the coffee.
- Used to roast many different types of coffee
- Fully automatic control of roasting process via PLC
- Able to create multiple roasting methods
- Energy saving due to heat recovery system
- Quick cooling system in the roasting drum and moisture supply
- Disc pressure explosion system when occuring trouble
- Rapid cooling system in roasting drum
- Quality of coffee after roasted: aftertaste is well controlled, prevent overheating, roasted evenly
- Coffee temperature display
- Roasting time display
- Adjusting coffee temperature
- Adjusting the air intake flow
- Automatic fire extinguishing system
- Roasting Graph
POPULAR ROASTING TYPES
- Light roasting, high acidity
- Turkish roast (light roast)
- Medium roast, medium acidity
- Instant roast, high extraction
- Short time roast, high acidity, bitterness.
- Espresso roast, bitterness, less acidity
- Dark roast (Vietnamese roast), high bitterness, burnt taste
|Model||Capacity (Kg/H)||Gas consumption (Kg Gas / 100Kg)||Power consumption (Kwh)||Power supply|
|VNTR – 60||180 ÷ 240||2 ÷ 3||11||3 pha – 50 Hz|
|VNTR – 120||360 ÷ 480||2 ÷ 3||16.4||3 pha – 50 Hz|
|VNTR – 250||750 ÷ 1000||2 ÷ 3||20.5||3 pha – 50 Hz|
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
PICTURES OF ROASTER MACHINE
- High durability
- Easy to operate
- Energy saving
- Improve processing efficiency for the whole system
- Reduce labor in the processing line
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
VNT has more than 30 years experience in manufacturing equipment and systems for processing agricultural products such as coffee, pepper, cocoa … in Vietnam and over the world. Depending on your requirement of machine capacity and factory’s location, we will give the most suitable advice as well as arrange a suitable place for you to visit. Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 to get more information.
VNT provides free warranty service within 12 months from the date of delivery of the product for mechanical parts.
Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 for supporting. In addition, you can leave a message in the “Contact for Price” section below, we will get back to you within 24 hours.