COFFEE ROASTER VNTR 2.5KG
Catching the technological trend and the market demand has become increasingly demanding, VNT team has focused on researching and setting up a new automatic controller – fully automatic – to produce the roasters with the most modern technology in the world. With the PLC, thermal sensors, analysis software … the delicious and tasty coffee will not be too difficult to reach.
- Used to roast green coffee
- Roasting time from 12 to 20 minutes
- Uniform coffee bean quality (95-99%)
- Roasting program is connected to electronic devices such as computers, smart phones, etc
- Capacity (Kg/hr): 8 – 10
- Batch capacity (Kg/batch): 1 – 2.5
- Gas consumption: 3.5 – 4.5 (Kg of gas/100Kg)
- Electricity consumption: 1 Kwh
- Power supply: 1 phase – 50Hz
- Dimensions: 2000 x 800 x 1400 (L x W x H,mm)
- Approx. Weight: 258 Kg
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
- Easy to control
- Manual control or Automatic Control via PLC monitor
- Connect to PC via Artisan software for saving roasting recipes
- HMI touch screen is easy to interact with the user, while displaying roasting parameters, coffee beans temperature, hot air and temperature rises for 1 minute (BT, ET). Equipment status helps to control the roasting process to ensure the quality of coffee at the highest level
- The Phidgets 1048 hardware installed in the roaster connected with 2 thermometers for coffee beans temperature and hot air, and then analyzes, creates the basis for selecting and storing the most accurate profile. The optimal set-up process saves processing time, above all, creates consistency in the quality of finished products of various batches
- Having air cushion
- Having agitators in order to shine coffee beans and restrict scorching the beans
- Ensure food safety standards
- Drum made from temperature resistant stainless steel
- Double rum jacket design make consistent of heat and protect the roasting defect happen
- Infrared burner or blue flame burner
- Gas burnt completely
- No smoke
COOLING SIEVE & FAN
- Fast cooling (3-5 mins)
- Cyclone dust collector
BODY OF MACHINE
- Insulated, limit heat release outside
- Heavy duty reinforced steel
- Easy to check the sample during roasting
- Able to adjust after taste of coffee beans
- Able to adjust the temperature and roasting time for each type of coffee
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain
- Energy saving
- Minimize polluted air such as: NOx, COx…
- Less gas supply than the other 30 – 40% because infrared system
- Instruct roasting technology for free to customers
- Instruct to customers who do not have experience in roasting coffee
- Support the warranty and maintenance in the customer’s place
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We use gas as the main heating fuel.
VNT coffee roaster uses indirect burning technology (hot air). The heat is transferred indirectly to the roasting drum (hot air transmission) so the heat is transferred to the coffee beans very evenly, thereby optimize the roasting batch quality.
VNT has more than 30 years experience in manufacturing equipment and systems for processing agricultural products such as coffee, pepper, cocoa … in Vietnam and over the world. Depending on your requirement of machine capacity and factory’s location, we will give the most suitable advice as well as arrange a suitable place for you to visit. Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 to get more information.
VNT provides free warranty service within 12 months from the date of delivery of the product for mechanical parts.
Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 for supporting. In addition, you can leave a message in the “Contact for Price” section below, we will get back to you within 24 hours.