COFFEE CLEANER – COFFEE CHERRY WASHER MACHINE
After going through a vibrating sieve to remove excess branches, leaves, and stones, coffee cherries will be put into a cooling water washing machine to classify their quality. The coffee cherry washer machine washes and separates light cherries (dried or insect-floating cherries) from ripe cherries (sinking cherries).
- Washing and separating floating coffee cherries (dried or insect-infested coffee cherries) from ripe coffee cherries (sinking cherries)
- Eliminating stones and sand to avoid damage for the next operation in the processing line
- The machine is engineered with Green in mind for efficient water consumption reduction with a water recycling system.
- Loading coffee cherries first passes through a vibrating transfer screen, removing impurities (leaves, stems, and sand) before proceeding to the coffee washer.
|Model||Capacity (tons/hour)||Power (HP)||Dimension (LxWxH,mm)|
|MRQ – 1||1||1||4455 x 1020 x 1550|
|MRQ – 3||3||2||5240 x 1390 x 1670|
|MRQ – 5||5||3||5985 x 1625 x 1830|
- Modern technology
- High durability
- Simple to use
- Electricity saving
- Reducing water consumption with a water recycling system.
- Improve processing efficiency for the whole system.
- Minimize the labor workforce in the processing line.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Vina Nha Trang has more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing equipment and systems for processing agricultural products such as coffee, pepper, and cocoa … in Vietnam and over the world. Depending on your requirement for machine capacity and the factory’s location, we will give the most helpful advice as well as arrange a suitable place for you to visit. Please contact our hotline at (+84) 966 757 757 to get more information.
Vina Nha Trang provides free warranty service within 12 months from the Delivery Date for mechanical parts.
Please contact our hotline at (+84) 966 757 757 for support. In addition, you can leave a message in the “CONTACT FOR QUOTATION” section below, we will get back to you within 24 hours.