CHERRY PULPER MACHINE CPF1000
- Cherry pulper is used for processing Arabica or Robusta coffee cherries after harvesting.
- The machine will remove pulps from the cherries and separate them into two different parts: wet parchment coffee and pulps.
- Wet parchment coffee can be fermented to remove mucilage, and then sun dried or dried by dryers
- High performance of pulping
- The milling blade can be adjusted to suit with each type of coffee.
- Used conventional power supply: 220V – 1 Phase
|Model||Capacity (kg/hour)||Power (HP)||Dimension (LxWxH, mm)|
|CPF1000||Arabica: 1000 – 1200 Robusta: 500 – 600||2.0||1120 x 666 x 1263|
- High accuracy, high effective of seperation
- Modern technology
- High durability
- Easy to operate
- Electricity saving
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
VNT has more than 30 years experience in manufacturing equipment and systems for processing agricultural products such as coffee, pepper, cocoa … in Vietnam and over the world. Depending on your requirement of machine capacity and factory’s location, we will give the most suitable advice as well as arrange a suitable place for you to visit. Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 to get more information.
VNT provides free warranty service within 12 months from the date of delivery of the product for mechanical parts.
Please contact to our hotline 0966 757 757 for supporting. In addition, you can leave a message in the “Contact for Price” section below, we will get back to you within 24 hours.