The burner system provides heat into the drum dryer to evaporate the water in the drying materials (wood chips/sawdust).
Types of industrial burners: fluidized bed grids, oil furnace burners, and gas furnace burners.
- The combustion burner supplies hot air into the drum dryer to evaporate water in the drying materials (wood chips, sawdust).
- The industrial burner‘s humidity sensors help the operator easily recognize the input material’s current humidity in the drying drum, thereby, it is easy to decide whether to increase or decrease the burner temperature accordingly.
|BURNER SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS|
|Heat capacity||6000 ÷ 10.000 kW|
|Burner type||Fluid bed grate|
|Combustion material||Wood chips, dimensions 30×30 mm, thickness 5 – 10 mm|
|Moisture of combustion material||< 40%|
|Burner control||Automatically control and via PLC screen|
|Control and display functions||– Control fan speed according to drying temperature
– Adjusting the combustion material supplied to the combustion chamber
– Periodic slag collection
– Adjusting the valve to take fresh air into the dryer
– Automatically release smoke when detecting problems in the drying system
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
- In the combustion burner, combustion material is fed into the combustion chamber through a screw conveyor, and based on the fan blower, the material will be evenly spread on the surface of the fluidized bed.
- The blower below the fluidized bed adjusts the airflow to create stable combustion in the combustion chamber.
- Blower level 2, providing oxygen to burn the remaining ashes.
- The hot air from the combustion chamber will be mixed with the fresh outdoor air, providing enough heat for the dryer capacity.
- During the drying process, when detecting the problem, the exhaust valve will automatically open to release the smoke outside.
PICTURES OF BURNER
- Automatic temperature control
- Reducing drying time
- Modern technology
- High durability
- Easy to operate
- Electricity saving
- Improve processing efficiency for the whole system
- Minimize labor workforce in the processing line
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Vina Nha Trang has more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing equipment and systems for processing agricultural products such as coffee, pepper, and cocoa … in Vietnam and over the world. Depending on your requirement for machine capacity and the factory’s location, we will give the most helpful advice as well as arrange a suitable place for you to visit. Please contact our hotline at (+84) 966 757 757 to get more information.
The Vina Nha Trang provides free warranty service within 12 months from the Delivery Date for mechanical parts.
Please contact our hotline at (+84) 966 757 757 for support. In addition, you can leave a message in the “CONTACT FOR QUOTATION” section below, we will get back to you within 24 hours.